Name : Professor Dr. Gyanendra Lamichhane
Date of Birth- : 3rd Dec 1979(03.12.1979)
Nationality : Nepali
Profession : Medical Doctor (Ophthalmologist) Professor, NAMS(National Academy of Medical sciences) Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Permanent Rgtd.Number-4645
Address (Permanent/Present) – Siddharthanagar-8, Bhairahawa Province No 5, Rupandehi District, Nepal
Contact Address : Lumbini Eye Institute& Research centre, Shree Rana-Ambika Shah Eye Hospital
Siddharthanagar-3, Bhairahawa, Nepal
Current Designation : Chief Medical Director
Contact Number : 00977-71-523827
Languages Nepali, English,Indian, Bangali
E mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retinal Vasculitis, a review article, Nepalese journal of Ophthalmology.vol1, issue1; 2009
- Orbital Rhabdomyosarcoma; A case report— EUVISION peer reviewed journal of Ophthalmology
- Ocular manifestation in HIV and AIDS cases in Nepal; Nepalese journal of Ophthalmology, 2; 3(1):2010. This is the first Publication from NEPAL.
- Co-relation between CD4+ Count and Ocular manifestations in HIV/AIDS CASES, EUVISION peer reviewed journal of Ophthalmology
- Culture Proven Endogenous Bacterial Endophthalmitis in Apparently Healthy Individuals: Ocular Immunology and Inflammation: Volume 17, Issue 6 December 2009, pages 396 – 399.
- Case report- CRAO after uneventful Phacoemulsification Nepal J Ophthalmology 2013; 5(10) page 139-141
- Case Report-Effect of Nd:Yag laser Hyaloidotomy for premacular subhyaloid haemorrhage .Journal Of Universal College Of Medical Sciences 2015,Vol.3 No.01 issue 09
- Characteristic analysis of Spectral Domain OCT Pattern Of Macular Edema In Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion in Nepalese Patients. Int. J. Curr. Res. Med. Sci 2015 Vol 01 issue 01 Page 10-15
- Comparision between acrylic Hydrophilic and Acrylic Hydrophobic Intraocular Lens after Phacoemulsification at tertiary eye centre in Nepal. J. Curr. Res. Med. Sci, 1(2): (2015): 1–6
- Evaluation of Normal Macular Thickness in Healthy Nepali Eyes Using Stratus Domain Optical Coherence Tomography, J. Curr. Res. Med. Sci. 1(4): (2015): 18–23
- Lambert Academic Publication : Ocular Manifestation in HIV/AIDS cases in Nepal” as book to sell in International Market.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice ( KAP) on Diabetic Retinopathy among diabetic patient living in hilly areas of Lumbini Zone of Nepal, Int. J. Curr. Res. Med. Sci. 9(4): (2018 september
- More than 20 power point slides on various topics of Ophthalmology uploaded in the internet via authorsreams.com. And Slideshare.com