LEI believes that, while honesty and integrity are the essential ingredients of
- By providing eye care services of high quality at a fair cost along with subsidy.
- By fulfilling its commitments towards providing clinical and non-clinical services impartially and courteously in accordance with sound and straightforward service motive.
- By providing quality service and technical competence to earn their faith .
Partner and Donor Organization:
- By giving full respect to their values, identity and principles.
- By adhering to the sound principal of partnership.
- By ensuring the utilization of grant for the purpose intended and timely submission of the reports.
- By providing advocacy on eye health to sensitize on importance of eye care.
- By assessing eye care needs in the community and to make planned intervention programs.
- By ensuring community ownership and generating demand with an aim of delivering eye care services for upgrading the eye health of the community at large.
- By respecting of local cultures and assuming proper share of social responsibility in the communities in which LECP operates.
- By realistic and generous understanding and acceptance of their needs and rights.
- By providing adequate compensation for the work, good working conditions and suitable opportunities for promotion and self-development.
- By promoting feeling of trust and loyalty throughout the organization.
- By creating a sense of belonging and team spirit through their closer association with the management at various levels.
- An excellent eye hospital to receive eye care services from.
- An excellent eye institute to get education and training from.
- An excellent organization to work for.
- A leading eye care organization in the life of the community and the country.